- Google ‘trying to circumvent EU ruling’ : Sky News
- After researcher complains that Twitter refused to provide info … : Techmeme
- No One Can Get Cybersecurity Disclosure Just Right — Especially Lawmakers : Wired
- Free Speech in the Age of Algorrithmic Megaphones : Wired
- How Facebook Hackers Compromised 30 Million Accounts : Wired
- Tech Backs Away From Saudis After Journalist’s Alleged Murder : Wired
- Supermicro boards were so bug ridden, why would hackers ever need implants? : ArsTechnica
- Chiropractors are bullshit : The Outline … here, here
- How A Hapless Bitcoin Entrepreneur Got Swept Up In The Crypto Craze And Started A Multimillion-Dollar Ponzi Scheme : Buzzfeed … really interesting article, well written.
- BONUS : Rock Wall : xkcd
Yes, I’ve been reading a lot from Wired this week.
13 October 2018
Photo by Brent Gorwin on Unsplash